(2 Dec 2012) SHOTLIST(including transcript):-
Sao Paulo, Brazil-30 November 2012
1. Wide of contestants lined up on stage wearing bikinis with their backsides facing the audience
2. Cutaway to judges
3. Mid of contestant on the runway with her back to the audience and removing swimsuit wrap to show off backside
4. Wide of Carine Felizardo, contestant later named winner of Miss Bumbum 2012. Felizardo is waving flags of Brazil and the state of Para
5. Tilt up of contestant from her feet to her face as she walks down runway
6. Wide of contestant shaking her hips to the music on the runway
7. Cutaway to judges clapping. Rosana Ferreira, Miss Bumbum 2011 is one of the judges (on the extreme right wearing white)
8. SOUNDBITE (Portuguese) Rosana Ferreira, Miss Bumbum 2011:
«I looked at everything: legs, derriere, stomach, breasts, hair, face, friendliness, the way she walked, the way she danced.»
9. Wide of Rosana Ferreira, Miss Bumbum 2011 placing banner on Carine Felizardo, winner of Miss Bumbum 2012
10. SOUNDBITE (Portuguese) Carine Felizardo, Winner of Miss Bumbum 2012:
«I am very happy. I have won my first title in the first contest that I participate in. I am really very happy.»
11. Various of Felizardo walking down runway after winning Miss Bumbum 2012
BUMBUM CONTEST IN BRAZIL
In a country known for women with beautiful backsides, a 10-person jury in Brazil had the task of choosing the one woman with the best-shaped and sexiest bottom of them all.
The second annual Miss Bumbum Brazil took place in Sao Paulo on Friday.
Bumbum is Portuguese slang for «buttocks.»
In the U.S., this might be the equivalent to a wet t-shirt contest.
However, in Brazil the focus is on the woman’s lower part of the body. Brazilians are known for their fixation on the perfect behind.
The 15 finalists walked down a short runway and showed off their derrieres to the sound of samba and dance club music in the hopes of being named Miss Bumbum 2012.
They were chosen through online voting among 27 contestants representing each of Brazil’s states.
The judging panel included Rosana Ferreira, Miss Bumbum 2011.
Ferreira says it takes more than a very nice «bumbum» to win the contest.
«I looked at everything: legs, derriere, stomach, breasts, hair, face, friendliness, the way she walked, the way she danced,» said Ferreira.
25-year-old Carine Felizardo from the state of Para in northern Brazil beat out the other contestants.
She won a top prize of 5,000 reals (USD $2,500).
«I am very happy. I have won my first title in the first contest that I participate in. I am really very happy,» Felizardo said.
After being named the winner, Felizardo walked the stage one last time in her white bikini and a golden sash with «Miss Bumbum 2012» in green letters.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/30f399ea0ba17fc010a19931f29829e4
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork